Thursday, May 29, 2014

First Post

As I sit here listening to this song for the I-don't-even-know-how-many-eth-time the words "I'm in my finest hour. Can I be more, than just a fool?" stick with me.

Time will tell, right? After all, I chose a career in radio. Not the brightest bulb in the shed. Yet for a non-believer in the Gods, I have faith. I don't think you need to bow to something in order to have such a thing, so we'll see if my energy is wasted.

Sooo...

This is the place I'll be posting my rantings and ravings about the world, at least for the time being. For those of you who followed my previous blog you can find more of the same right here.

I'll try to stick to news, radio, and how it all revolves around what I see, think, feel, etc.

Most of my writing the next few months will be focused on Dan Caldwell, as we're currently working on my second book. If/When I get a chance to post here I'll try and make it count.

"...just wanna rise up against it here..."

No comments:

Post a Comment