Thursday, March 26, 2015

F Kentucky.

The least interesting man in college sports, Jay Bilas, asked this question tonight, "What is it about Kentucky that we don't consider great for college sports?"

Hmmm, that's a tough one, Jay. Let me think about it.

Oh, I got it, Jay. I have the answer. The obvious answer that no one can seem to grip.

Kentucky is the best college basketball team we've ever seen and yet it's a team loaded with losers.

Yep, that's it.

Oh, Dickey V is excited about them too. He's predicting victory.

Why oh why did it have to be Valvano and not Vitale? The horror.

Back to Kentucky...

I always wondered what impact Lebron James huge pussy move of going to Miami would have on youngsters. The whole idea of not having enough self-confidence to win on your own, so you had to go find some studs to make sure you fabricate some legacy for yourself.

Now I know. It's the kids who go to Kentucky.

Don't ge me wrong, all of these Kentucky kids are bluegrass bloods. After all, not ONE KID ON THIS FUCKING TEAM IS FROM KENTUCKY!

No, Dave, you're wrong. There are 3 kids on the team from Kentucky.

Oh, sorry. My bad. There are 3 white kids who combined average 4 pts and hand towels to other players faster than anyone else in the state of Kentucky.

So yeah, I can't stand Kentucky because I think these kids are losers. They're obviously talented, and all want NBA careers, but they have no confidence in their own abilities to carry their state school to greatness. Actually, fuck that, not even their state school, but ANY OTHER SCHOOL OTHER THAN KENTUCKY.

They think they're winners by stacking the deck together.

Me? I think it's lame. I think it's weak. I think it's the legacy of Lebron.

And no, they're not "the greatest team in history." They're not even close. They would lose to other Kentucky teams of recent memory. They'd lose to Florida with Noah. They'd lose to countless teams because in truth they aren't that good.

College basketball is pitiful right now, and it so happen they have 47 7 footers who can play defense.

One day a lot of these guys will be good. Filling up benches in the NBA, minus 1 or 2 of them. But right now they're not, and there are so many teams that were better.

The system is obviously wrong on many levels. But in truth, the kids who are on this Kentucky team strike me as extremely weak.

Go Everyone Else!

No comments:

Post a Comment