Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I'm MOCKING!

Why not do a draft especially when you've only witnessed like half the dudes who will be selected?

That said, I have watched A LOT of ball, so I have some idea.

OK...I'll limit it to top 10, and then make some wild predictions.

1) 6ers - Ben Simmons - He'll be a star.
2) Lakers - Brandon Ingram -  Don't love the guy.  Think he's B+ level in all areas.
3) Celtics - Dragan Bender - You know I LOVED Kristaps.  I LIKE Bender.  Better D than KP.
4) Suns - Marquese Chriss - 3 months ago I kinda loved this dude.  Now everyone does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5) Wolves - Kris Dunn - I think they trade the pick though, but Dunn out of Top 5 makes no sense.
6) Pelicans - Jamal Murray - Need a guard.  He can shoot.  Better on D than Hield.
7) Denver - Jaylen Brown - Can't dribble, can't shoot, can't pass, BUT...he's an athlete. So, whatever.
8) Kings - Buddy Hield - I don't like him, but so jealous of the Warriors they'll do it. Good character.
9) Raptors - Domantas Sabonis - Will play and stay in Canada.  That matters to them.
10) Bucks - Wade Baldwin - If Greek Freak is going to run the show, Baldwin a great compliment.

Alright, since none of this will happen I'll add some other random thoughts.

Henry Ellenson, Malachi Richardson, Malik Beasley, Deyonta Davis, Demetrius Jackson, Deandre Bembre, and Petr Cornelie will all be worth drafting.

I also think Stephen Zimmerman will end up being a good NBA player, or at least serviceable.


No comments:

Post a Comment